Pullman Hotel, Auckland Airport
Blueprint Hydraulic BIM Services:
- Execute outlined Construction BEP requirements.
- Management, monitoring and maintenance of Hydraulic Model files.
- Implement the Hydraulic Level of Development and detail required.
- Implement naming/numbering/references for documentation and model coordination review.
- Clash detection utilizing Navisworks.
- Create PDF Hydraulic Setout drawings for construction.
- Identify buildability issues highlighting spatialconstraints, RFI and implement solutions prior to installation.
- Liaise with project engineers, sub trade contractors, client, architects and BIM managers.
Client: Hanlon Plumbing
Main Contractor: Dominion Constructors Ltd
Building Type: Hotel
Location: Auckland Airport
Status: Complete (Opening December 2023)